Funded by: UNICEF
This project seeks to meet the immediate child protection (CP) needs east of Mosul in areas such as Tel Yara Kanonh, Derak, Babybokh, Derweshan, Kobcelli and the surrounding areas. This initiative will deliver emergency/first line CP through the activation of mobile teams to spread awareness and dissemination of information. WRO will provide psychological first aid (PFA) & PSS for children through recreational activities and the establishment of CFS and CPU to support the local community. Case management services for children will be provided and those identified will be referred for specialised services. UASC’s will be identified, documented and referred through this project.
- To support 3000 members of the local community with PFA and PSS
- Provide structured CFS and community psychosocial support programs to 1200 children.
- Identify 300 at risk children and subsequent referral to specialized services
- Identify 50 unaccompanied children and document
- Identify 75 separated children and document
- Have 2000 members of the community participate in awareness raising activities on awareness raising activities on CP issues